Battery Maintenance and User Instructions
Your Dell laptop battery is a product of superior design and craftsmanship and should be treated with care.The suggestions below will help you protect your warranty coverage.
- Do not use or store the laptop batteries in dusty,dirty areas.its moving parts and electronic components can be damaged.
- Do not store the Dell laptop battery in hot areas.High temperatures candamage batteries.
- Do not store the laptop battery in cold areas.When the battery returns to its normal temperature,moisture can form inside the Dell laptop batteries and damage electronic circuit boards.
- Do not attempt to open the batteries other than as instructed in this guide.
- Do not drop,knock,or shake the battery.Rough handling can break internal circuit boards and fine mechanics.
- Use chargers indoors.
- Do not use harsh chemicals,cleaning solvents,or strong detegents to clean the laptop batteries.