Dell Inspiron 1464 Laptop AC Adapter - 90W AC Adapter for Dell Inspiron 1464
Input volts: AC 100-240V
Output volts: DC19.5V 4.62A
Buy Today & Save 25% or More
Usually ships in 2 - 5 business daysMail Tracking
You can connect to the mail tracking website of the destinations below directly. When your shipment is confirmed, you'll receive a tracking number in your confirmation e-mail.
The Hi-Capacity Laptop AC Adapter meets or exceeds original manufacturer specifications for Dell Inspiron 1464 AC Adapters.
Rugged case withstands harshest mobile environments
Sealed for protection against moisture and high humidity
Designed to filter input line voltage spikes or surges
Exclusive internal safety features protect your Dell Inspiron 1464 from electrical hazards
100% original manufacturer compatible
Warranty: 1 Year
your new battery is a product of superior design and craftsmanship and should be treated with care. The suggestions below will help you protect your warranty coverage.
1. A new battery usually maintains a discharged condition with very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new battery packs before using. You can refer to the users' guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
2. A new battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.
3. Rechargeable battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long period of time. Thus, it should always be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
4. To maintain the optimum performance of battery pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
5. It is normal if new battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay special attention if the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. Please consult a qualified technician if necessary.
6. New batteries are hard to be charged. Sometimes, your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition about 10 to 15 minutes when the new battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes then repeat the charging procedure. Sometimes, a new battery will suddenly refuse to be charged. If this happens, a suggested solution is trying to remove the battery from the device and insert it again.